Monday, November 9, 2015

August 19, 2015


Well I know that today is not Monday but it was transfer week and so 
that means that P-day is on Wednesday! so this week as been super crazy and a whole lot has happened at least Friday and Saturday was great!  Friday- We had new missionary training ! we got to street contact on the ohio state campus and that was super fun! we also got to go to the temple and it was so nice to finally get to see the temple and go to a session. and i got to see all my friends from the MTC which was nice too.

Saturday- saturday will probably go down as the best day of my mission, i got the great opportunity to hear from an apostle of the lord! Quentin L Cook! it was truly a testimony builder to hear him talk and to hear him testify of the gospel of our master and savior! there was such a spirit there its hard to explain.. just know that our leaders do see miracles! i testify to you that jesus christ is at the hand of this church and our apostles do speak with him!

now id like to share my testimony with you guys.. our savior is a loving and forgiving Elder brother, who loves all of us with out measure and will always be there with us when we need him and will be watching when we think we don't need him! One of my favorite scriptures is in proverbs 3 verses 5 and 6,  5 Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. 6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

Now i know im all over the place i guess i just have to much on my mind to get it all out before i forget! haha but there is one other thing i wanted to share and its from a conference talk By President Dieter F. Uchtdorf and its called "Lord, is it I?" there's lots of great stuff in it so i want you guys to all watch it! but this is one of my favorite parts!  As you hear or read the words of the ancient and modern prophets, refrain from thinking about how the words apply to someone else and ask the simple question: “Lord, is it I?”
        I will let you read and thing about that part of it and let the spirit of the lord teach you something i cant:)

I love all you guys and i hope all is well! I appreciate the emails it really helps me out more then you guys know!

LOVE, ELDER LEAVITT ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment