Monday, November 9, 2015

October 5, 2015

So this week has been pretty good!! i mean transfers and general
conference ! nothing better then just getting to sit and listen to our
leaders and feel of the great spirit that follows those wise mens
Council! But I do want to say just a little bit about transfer. First
of all President is so filled with the spirit and you can just tell
that he knows how to follow the spirit and there is such a spirit in
those meetings especially as the missionaries going home share their
short but elegant testimonies. And the wisdom that comes from those
wonderful elders and sisters. So I got a third companion his name is
Elder Bunnage and he is from Canada as well as my trainer I think they
were from the same area. And he has been out for seven months now and
he knows a lot and I think this trio will do a lot of good in
Circleville. But I don't know if it will last the whole six weeks
because President doesn't really like to have trios we are only put
together like that because it is nice to have someone to pole and put
somewhere when something goes wrong somewhere else in the mission so
we will see what happens and it will be interesting to see which one
of us gets to stay in which one gets to go but elder Carol does only
have five more weeks till he goes home so maybe he'll be the one who
gets to move.

So now on the general conference on we got to watch general conference
on Saturday at the Thorton's and they are a really nice family and
they take really good care of me and I love that family so that was
nice and general conference this last weekend was pretty crazy because
of the three apostles that got called and just kind of being a
missionary and how it was kind a like Christmas for us because
listening to the apostles talk is probably one of the best things to
do as a missionary that's something that we do like almost every day
in the car so it was really nice to get some fresh talks and did hear
what they really want us to know at this point in time. I am going to
read what I wrote in my journal during conference because I was being
a good missionary and wrote something on every single talk and that is
unheard of for me believe me, so to start out by M Russell Ballard I
wrote hold on to the old ship Zion which we know the old ship is the
gospel. Some of those principles on the old ship Zion are:
being led by prophets and apostles
the doctrine of the planet salvation
 heavenly father created Adam and Eve for the purpose of us being able
to experience this life and all that goes with it.
To observe the Sabbath day
This ship is a vehicle to take us to the fullness of blessings, which
is going to the celestial kingdom and no one can do this by themselves
only we need his gospel and this church he the Lord established.
Second Jeffrey R Holland talks about mothers and I wrote in my journal
about this and said the love mothers have for the child is the same as
the saviors love for less. The lifelong mothering adventure is the
greatest love and showman ship of the saviors love. The mothers mortal
love has been divinely given without a mothers love children Will have
a very hard time in this life.
Third D Todd Kristofferson and I grow there is great meaning going to
the church of Jesus Christ. Everyone can be brought to the Savior even
the dead the purpose of the church is to have a community of saints to
help each other. Jesus said "they shall all know me the lost and
found." this church is not just worried about individuals but with
everybody in the church. Repentance is individual but the path to
repentance is only through the church of Jesus Christ. We are
converted to the Lord and united with the church the.
Lastly the talk by He gives us two challenges one saving money each
week. You might ask yourself what could this to do for me if we were
to save money for a A month or year or 10 years. This small pack daily
overtime can bring great blessings and you will see great growth. In
the same thought he gives us the second Challenge which is ponderise a
verse of Scripture each week if you think about it the same as the
first challenge the concept. Makes a lot of sense and will see growth
in our spiritual lives as well as you would in your bank account. I
know this from experience as I have read every day for almost 4 months
now the spiritual growth in my life has been amazing just think if we
can ponderise a verse a week for a year or even 10 years those small
acts daily will bring you immense growth I promise you that.

I challenge you all to try to read just one versus scripture week and
do your best to memorize it and try to pull as much out of it as you
can. By doing this you will show commitment to learn the word of God
and will be blessed with knowledge and comfort as you read the book of
Mormon. This email has gotten kind along sorry about that but the
conference sessions this past weekend have been amazing and I have
never gotten so much at a conference in my life whether it is because
I'm on mission or not I don't know. Fun I love you guys and I'm
thankful for all the emails and letters and thoughts and prayers that
you guys give me want to hire they are needed him i will talk to you
guys later bye!

Here are some sick golf videos from today me and elder taylor had
loads of fun😂😂







No comments:

Post a Comment