Monday, November 9, 2015

September 6, 2015

Well this week has been a really interesting week. In a matter of one
week I have lost my trainer, who i had grown to love as we served the
people of Ohio together and as he had to put up with me being a
"greeny", and then I get put with a new missionary who has been out 22
months who knows what i thought would be more then i did at the time.
But as we spend our first day together I realized I was going to have
to take control of the companionship and the area and all the people
we taught as well as our business in our ward where we serve. I
thought for sure I was going to lose my mind and that my companion
would soon learn that I had no idea what I was doing. but as i pray to
my father in heaven for help and guidance as to what he would have me
do to move the work forward I got the comfort I needed to get through
it. we are still work to figure stuff out and it still is hard but to
have the feeling and knowledge that the lord is by my side and is
ready to push me to my ends so that I may grow, I am ready for the
growth needed to be a better missionary.. It has been hard telling
everyone that Elder Carroll is my new companion and to tell them that
Elder Ray would not be in the mission anymore for personal reasons, my
heart did cry for him as I got to watch the faces of those members and
non members  who were judging him.. I'm here to tell them and anyone
else that the lord does not judge us .. he is a loving savior and
master who's love is incomprehensible to us! Everyone should know that
Elder Ray had a amazing testimony of this gospel and the lord. He
was a great missionary who through the savior helped out lots of
people.. Enough Said. I love my savior for that which he did for us as
his brothers and sister, I will never be able to thank him for that,
and the joy it brings me to serve him and to teach people of him.

I wish I could share with you all the little thoughts of stuff that
cross through my mind on a daily basis its crazy.. I know that the
lord has his hand in the work he holds so near to his heart as well as
does the father of us all.

To rap up I want to share with you my testimony of Joseph Smith as I
studied this week and watch and listen to lots of different videos and
talks.. I have come to realizes the grave importance to know that
Joseph smith was the lords prophet and that through sincerely praying
to god " notice the sincerely part" to know which church is true, he
did see God the father and his son Jesus Christ, and they did speak to
him and told him that they had a great work for him which was to
establish the lords only true church back to the earth. That great man
had to endure so much, the lost of children and persecution and false
legal charges throughout his life, violence towards him and his
family. and through all that he never spoke wrong of what he was
proclaiming, he stood strong in Jesus Christ and by that god help him,
" by letting him do and go through all those great challenges to learn
and grow, and I love him for what he did! and the fruits of those
things is this gospel and the Book of Mormon.

I love you all and wish the best for you all! You guys are in my
prayers hope all is well.


LOVE, ELDER LEAVITT ❤️

Displaying image1.JPG

image1.JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment