Monday, November 9, 2015

July 20, 2015

So this this week was full of crazy stuff and lots of spiritual stuff!! Lots of crazy people yelling at me and trying to hold back what I wanted to say to them! But as every week goes by I can feel my saviors love more and more! My favorite part of the day is study time " which is three hours every morning " haha I know that's crazy cause I need study a day in my life but I enjoy it know cause I can see the joy and happiness it bring to my day! Plus I have to know what to say to those people who like to bible bash ðŸ˜‚

The talk from general conference a couple years back called When Thou Art Converted by elder D. Todd Christofferson - "Plead with God in the name of Christ to write the gospel in your mind that you may have understanding and in your heart that you may love to do His will." This talk is a very good and special talk and I invite everyone to watch it! 

I love you all and this is a shorter email today! But I didn't have a whole lot of time I was golfing ðŸ˜‚

Displaying image1.JPG

Displaying image2.JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment