Wednesday, November 11, 2015

July 7, 2015

So.. i don't really know how to do this group email thing so i hope it will be good and touch one of you well you read it, like the spirit of God and Jesus Christ have touch mine every single day here at the great MTC, this place is where you can truly have a change of heart and i have learned more then i ever did going to church every week! in just the two weeks I've been here! i have made life long friends like Elder Lyon;) haha love you man! and i have had my testimony grow so much in the gospel of Christ and how simple this gospel can be if let it! So to tell you how my MTC time went I'm going to share THREE pages from my journal first day, middle day and last day! to explain it better then ill share my testimony ! 

Day 1 MTC 24th June
   Today was crazy busy and i met a lot of new people and i really like the elders 
and sisters in my class its so spiritual here the whole day its crazy the change 
from day to day life from yesterday to today! I've love every sec of the MTC so far.. 
can't wait to see what tomorrow holds and what part of my heart gets touch by Christ today! 

 Day 5 MTCJune 28th 
    Today was my first Sunday in the MTC and i loved every second of it, the fact that i had a great one on one with the branch pres today was nice. and i got closer to my savior through that talking too, by him! and he give me great counsel about serving a mission. then to have Brother Allen "president of the mission dept." Speak so great and really knew how to talk to us TRIED missionaries. then to hear elder David A. Bednar talk about the character of Christ, it was the most powerful talk i have ever heard just how much i learned and felt about Christ and how he always turns outwards to other people and never thinks about himself and feelings he had or the hard times he went through ONLY ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE! 

MTC 13 July 6th 
   Today with Jim was really good and we taught the 3rd lesson "The gospel of Jesus Christ" he really is making progress even tho hes a teacher;) ha i love Jim BO. we had our last real day today at the MTC and it was so nice to be done but sad I'm ready for the field and to start serving the people in Ohio.

      Testimony- I just wanna testify that the gospel of Jesus Christ is the only true church on this earth and that without faith in the lord the rest of this wonderful gospel would not be possible! i like to explain it like this "The parable of the faith engine" Faith in the lord Jesus Christ is the engine, and then rest of the purpose is the carts being pulled! Repentance, baptism, receiving the gift of the holy ghost and enduring to the end! 
Just remember that God loves all of his kids! and through what Christ has done for us we can have a better and more happy life and the only way to do that is through Christ!:) 

I love you all and i challenge all of you to read and pray to know for yourself you can never know better happiness! I also would like you to read Alma 5 the whole thing!;) great chapter.


 , then me and Elder Lyon "basket champs" hahah 
Displaying IMG_0008.JPG
Elders in my District at the MTC
Displaying IMG_0047.JPG
Elder Leavitt and Elder Lyons "Basket Champs" 

No comments:

Post a Comment