Monday, November 9, 2015

October 26, 2015

Well this week has been pretty great! I've been struggling with
somethings (and no i don't need you guys to worry that means my
family!) and I had interviews with president on Thursday and we had a
really great talk and it just strengthen my testimony of him being
called by God and being in tune with the spirit! We also had what's
called the pumpkin show and it's crazy for a whole week it's the
second biggest free festival behind Mardi Gras there was so many people
I have a couple pics ! We had to do all 4 exchanges this week cause
everyone wanted to go to the pumpkin festival!

So one thing I would like to say is that I love you all and love to
hear what goes on back home! I'd like to say congrats to Parker and
Aspen for the marriage! Best of luck to you ! And I love you Rerris.
"I hope I spelled her name right haha"

Sorry this is a short email this week! I just thought you'd like to
have a break from me being such a spiritual giant ! 😂🤓 I went
golfing today again like always and I am getting pretty good 😉🏌

Hope to hear from all you I still haven't heard from yet out here!



Displaying image1.JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment